Rachel McGarry (CYA-RYT 550 Member)
- Location: London, Ontario Canada
- Website: www.sanctuary.is
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Hatha, Restorative & Bhakti (Kirtan Artist)
- Certified: Deva Tree CYA-RYSGOLD
- Years of Practice: >20
- Teaching Experience: N/A
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Lisa (Santosha) Mosher, Brenda Dowell, Kristi Corlett, Brenda McMorrow
- Date Joined: October 19, 2017
- CYA Insurance: Hub International
I am in love with yoga & especially Bhakti and bring a balance of chanting, meditation, breathwork and asana to my classes and individual practice.
About My Service
Private and group classes available.
The popular 'Sing you to Sleep' Restorative classes combine deep relaxation with live music.
The Goddess Yoga classes are an exploration of the energy/archetype of different Goddesses through mantra, stories, meditation, breath work, live music and of course, asana.
Foundations & Flow classes are great for beginners and experienced students alike. xo
- 200 Hour Cross-Disciplinary YTT 2017 (October 16, 2018@1:43:PM)
- Hands on Assists Teacher Training 2018 (October 16, 2018@1:42:PM)
- Integrative Anatomy Yoga Teacher Training 2018 (October 16, 2018@1:40:PM)
- Restorative Yoga Teacher Training 2018 (October 16, 2018@1:38:PM)
- Whispered Wisdom: Yoga and Shamanism Training 2017 (October 16, 2018@1:37:PM)
- Kirtan Academy: Bhakti Heart Fire 2016 & 2017 (October 16, 2018@1:36:PM)