Devon Spiers-Alves (CYA-RYT 250 Member)
- Location: Enderby, British Columbia Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Yin, Gentle, Classical Hatha, Hatha flow, Yoga for third age, Child and youth, Meditation techniques
- Certified: Free Spirit Yoga CYA-RYS200
- Years of Practice: 10
- Teaching Experience: 1
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Julia A.Shields , Laura Martini, Red Door Yoga
- Date Joined: October 02, 2017
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
Years ago I was in a car accident that not only caused me to seek ways of dealing with post concussion symptoms , depression and chronic pain. This path lead me to yoga where I learned the importance of mind/body connection and valuable coping skills for the challenges I was facing. Yoga has brought many gifts to my life including life long friendships , relief from physical/mental discomforts as well as a sense of community I had always been missing. My goals as an instructor is to create a safe , loving space with a sense of community where people can come to truly check in with themselves inside and out. Currently I am striving for my 500 hours and beyond.
About My Service
I aspire to quiet the mind, through movement of the body and ultimately access our spirit.
I visualize my practice to be a helpful assistant or antidote to our fast paced, busy , modern world. By calming the nervous system we can ultimately achieve our true authentic healing on all levels.
My services can be accessed through group classes, Private or semi private bookings, Work shops and events.