Annie Martinello (CYA-E-RYT 500 Member)
- Location: Squamish, British Columbia Canada
- Website: www.sacredlightyoga.com
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Yoga Therapy, Pre&Postnatal, Yin, Yoga Nidra, Rest
- Certified: Ajna Yoga, Moksana Yoga
- Years of Practice: 18
- Teaching Experience: 15
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Jessica Gogol, Aase Lium Hall, Leslie Young, Kashi Richardson, Michelle Schroeder, Jules Payne, Nicole Marcia, Elham Ansari, Tanya Roberts, Tracy Boyd, Jennifer Piercy, Micheal Taylor, P.Meenakshee (Hampii India)
- Date Joined: April 03, 2017
- CYA Insurance: Hub International
Annie Martinello a community based yoga teacher, guide & therapist with a strong intuitive sense of people’s needs and desires.
Since as long as I can remember I have had a deep connection to people and wanting to supports others in finding peace & happiness within. My mother asked me when I was a little girl (as most parents do) “Annie what do you want to do when you grow up?” I must have been around 5 when I answered with “ I’m not sure exactly but I do know that I want to help others find happiness and peace in there lives.”
As a yoga teacher and therapist I let my heart lead me. It’s how I practice, it’s how I teach, it’s how I parent, its how I am with my family, friends and all those I cross paths with in life. I feel I have always been a yogi, its how I approach and live life. Being conscious and mindful in all I do, try hard to be a good person and help others in need and be mindful towards the care of our environment.
To learn more visit my web site www.sacredlightyoga.com
About My Service
I offer Therapeutic based Yoga weekly drop in classes, 4-6 week registered group educated therapeutic yoga based classes, 2-3 hr Workshops, Prental and Postantal (Mom & baby) registered classes.