Leah Marie Serna (CYA-RYT 300 Member)
- Location: New Norway, Alberta Canada
- Website: www.yinsideyoga.org
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Yin Yoga
- Certified: Aura Wellness Center and Semperviva Yoga
- Years of Practice: 25
- Teaching Experience: Currently teaching teens and seniors
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Bernie Clark, Diana Batts, Sarah Powers, Paul Grilley, J. Brown, Norman Blair, Anand Mehrotra, Judith Hanson Lasater, Ulrica Norberg, Richard Miller, Tommy Rosen and Kia Miller, Bri. Maya Tiwari, Dr. David Frawley, Krishna Das
- Date Joined: February 09, 2017
- CYA Insurance: No
My 'IN' to yoga opened up 25 years ago, when I began to awaken to self-healing and inner connection. Along the way, I discovered there were pieces of myself that I hadn't quite been aware enough at the time to nurture. One of those pieces was my spirituality... my devotion to Self. I was introduced to Hatha Yoga and meditation during an extended stay at Muktananda's (Gurumayi's) ashram in Ganeshpuri, India in my 20's... and touched on it over the years through my continuing yoga practice. Nutrition goes hand-in-hand with Yoga (I also graduated as a Registered Holistic Nutritionist from the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition in 2011). Meditation has also played a large part in my path of discovery. Vipassana meditation resonates with me and I attend courses regularly as a meditator and serve as a female manager.
About My Service
I specialize in teaching Yin Yoga, Yoga Nidra, gentle Vinyasa, and chair Yoga. Will also sing/lead Kirtan!