Hélène Gingras (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Lac-Etchemin, Quebec Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Hatha
- Certified: Yoga Bliss, Dr. Bali Therapeutic Method
- Years of Practice: 10
- Teaching Experience: 3 years
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Dr. Madan Bali Sivananda
- Date Joined: September 12, 2016
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
Having studied since 2006 at Dr. Marilyn Rossner Spiritual Science Fellowship center and teaching since 2015. Helen’s curiosity and passion for physical, psychological and spiritual well-being and ancestral knowledge led her to complete a Master Degree in recreation studies and a training in therapeutic yoga by Dr. Madan Bali. Very engaged in her community she is always seeking ways to help others to improve their quality of life, particularly in stress management.
About My Service
Teaching breathing techniques, meditation and postures to break the cycle of stress and achieve deep relaxation, and facilitate the natural healing process.
- Autism spectrum disorder University Certificat (March 18, 2019@8:59:PM)