Jennifer Hogan (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Brampton, Ontario Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Hatha, Flow, Kids & Teens
- Certified: Yoga City CYA-RYS200; Kids & Teens Teacher Training
- Years of Practice: 21
- Teaching Experience: 2
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: N/A
- Date Joined: August 30, 2016
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
I have been practicing yoga for over twenty years. Finding myself continually drawn to the practice's focus on building strength, balance, and grace.
I completed my 200 hour, Hatha yoga teaching certification and continue to seek learning and growth opportunities with additional certifications and workshops. Working with a number of inspiring teachers and mentors, I have completed courses in Yoga for Children and Teens, Yoga for Athletes, Meditation, Yoga for Joint Mobility and Yoga for Osteoporosis Support.
My classes focus on building self-acceptance, confidence, balance, and strength. I encourage all of my students to start where they are, be open to growth, and most importantly breathe!
About My Service
I offer Hatha and Flow classes with an emphasis on inclusiveness and alignment.
- QiGong Level 1&2 (September 12, 2018@9:55:AM)
- Yoga for a Healthy Pelvic Floor (April 30, 2018@10:45:AM)
- Yoga & Tai Chi With Matthew Cohen April 2018 (April 30, 2018@10:43:AM)
- Yoga Body Buddha mind (April 07, 2018@12:45:PM)
- Yoga for joint challenges and limited range (April 07, 2018@12:43:PM)
- Yoga for athletes (April 07, 2018@12:42:PM)
- Certificate in Food, Nutrition, & Health (June 26, 2017@1:18:PM)
- Certificate in Meditation (June 26, 2017@1:15:PM)
- Yoga For Osteoporosis (November 14, 2016@9:08:AM)
- Kids & Teens Teacher Training (November 14, 2016@9:06:AM)