Marcia Klein (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Christopher Lake, Saskatchewan Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Vinyasa Flow
- Certified: Sacred Ground
- Years of Practice: 15
- Teaching Experience: 4
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Jan Henrikson - YTT instructor 2010-2011 Manorama - sanskrit David Newman & Mira - Nada and Bhakti yoga 2011 2012 wkends Sunava Peever - anatonmy Karl Straub - assists and adjustments 2011 2012 weekends Georg and Brenda Feornstein Karen Murdoch - my first yoga teacher Pam Nelson - teacher PLN Yoga Iyengar, SK Roxanne Danberg - teacher Indigo Yoga, SK Joelle McDonald - teacher - Inner Peace Yoga, Saskatoon
- Date Joined: August 09, 2016
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
I practice gratitude each morning. I love to walk, hike, paddle, ski and be in nature, especially with my dog, Soleil. I enjoy creating flow sequences that reflect our natural surroundings with the intent that students smile, laugh, find peace and serenity and make new discoveries and connections.
About My Service
I will be teaching beginner yoga at Tapestry Yoga in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan. This is for a business and is a paid position.
I will also be teaching kids yoga twice a week in the winter after lunch for students at my school. Volunteer.
I will teach yoga in the summer in Waskesiu in Prince Albert National Park