Jeannine Roy (CYA-RYT 500 Member)
- Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada
- Website: studio71yoga.com
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Offered: Ashtanga Vinyasa, Vinyasa Flow, Yin, Restorative, Gong Sound Bath
- Certified: Jonathan Austman, Aromansse
- Years of Practice: 8
- Teaching Experience: 4
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, Jonathan Austman, Ashtanga Yoga Winnipeg; Yin Yoga, Monica Angelatos, Omniji College; Kids Yoga, Shana Meyerson, mini yogis yoga for kids; Restorative Yoga, Judith Hanson Lasater, Relax and Renew®; Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, Serge Salvador & Michele Happy, Aromansse Yoga Studio.
- Date Joined: June 15, 2016
- CYA Insurance: No
I made a very important life decision in 2015 and retired from the high-pressure, fast-paced healthcare job that I loved so I could channel my expertise and energy into serving others in a different way. I am passionate about sharing this expertise with individuals, especially mid-life women, and supporting them in connecting to the joy that life can be when you relax with it.
I have been teaching yoga since 2014 and I have completed over 500 hours of yoga teacher training certificate programs and workshops, in various traditions: ashtanga vinyasa yoga, restorative yoga, yin yoga, kids yoga, and I am a Level 1certified Relax and Renew® Trainer.
I am very grateful for the opportunity to help others. My hope is to support students along their yoga journey and to do so with equanimity, compassion and joy.
About My Service
I currently practice and teach ashtanga vinyasa yoga, restorative yoga, yin yoga, and I am a Level 1 certified Relax and Renew® Trainer. I offer group, semi-private and private yoga sessions, as well as occasional karma yoga classes. I also offer Gong Sound Baths in collaboration with Gong Practitioner Todd Koga.