Katja Holzhei (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada
- Website: www.neuland-yoga.com
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Service Offered: Vinyasa Flow Yoga, Thai Yoga Therapy, Personal Yoga for students and yoga teachers, Workplace Yoga, Pre-/Postnatal Yoga, Bikram Yoga
- Certified: Spirit Yoga Berlin, Yoga College India
- Years of Practice: 9
- Teaching Experience: 8
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Patricia Thielemann (Spirit Vinyasa Flow Yoga, Germany) Seane Corn (Vinyasa Flow Yoga, USA) Ana Forrest (Forrest Yoga, USA) Steve Emmerman & Talya Ring (Forrest Yoga, USA) Patrick Broome (Jivamukti Yoga, Germany) Max Strom (Yoga for Strength, Grace & Healing, USA) Mark Whitwell (Yoga of Heart, USA) Rod Stryker (Para Yoga, USA) Dinah Rodrigues (Hormone Yoga Therapy, Brazil) Craig Villani, Lynn Whitlow, Emmy Cleaves (Bikram Yoga, USA) Leslie Kaminoff (Yoga Anatomy, USA) Eckard Wolz-Gottwald (Yoga Philosophy, Germany)
- Date Joined: August 04, 2015
- CYA Insurance: Hub International
I work as a certified full-time professional Yoga Teacher, Yoga Teacher's Mentor, Thai Yoga Practitioner, and writer in Winnipeg/Manitoba. I am German but permanent resident in Canada.
About My Service
Neuland Yoga is the modern, open-minded, and undogmatic fusion of alignment based (mostly Vinyasa Flow) yoga and Thai yoga therapy, taught in English and German.
I am specialized on high quality personal yoga sessions but I also love to teach group classes. As a yoga teacher with over 8 years teaching experience I mentor other yoga teachers and teacher trainees.
I also teach traditional hot yoga (Bikram Yoga) and I offer Thai Yoga Therapy sessions.