Luz Ichikawa (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Service Offered: Chair Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, and Hatha Yoga.
- Certified: Semperviva Yoga Centres
- Years of Practice: 6 years Chair Exercise
- Teaching Experience: Chair Yoga: 4 years and 1/2. Hatha Yoga: 6 month
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Chair Yoga: Teacher, Annette Wertman Hatha Yoga: Teachers, Rebecca Hollingworth, Cameron Gilley, and other teachers from Semperviva. Kundalini Yoga: Teacher, Gloria Latham Mind & Meditation: Teachers, Gurmukh Kaur Khalsa & Gurushabd Hhalsa Guru: Sadhguru (My Guru): Inner Engineering program , Atlanta US 2014 and Bhava Spandana Program -Atlanta US 2015. Both by Isha Institute of Inner Sciences.
- Date Joined: June 29, 2015
- CYA Insurance: No
I am married, I have 2 girls. I am very bliss to have a very caring husband. I work at Douglas Park Community Centre as a Seniors and Special Needs Worker.
Since I was introduced to Yoga and leaning and experiencing its benefits, it is like, finally I found my way back home. All the "Whys" about me and outside me are answered. Now, I am very passionate about Yoga, and I am continuing studying so I can transmit the science of Yoga during my classes.
Interest: Reading, hiking, music, dancing, gardening, trips, retreats, and spiritual.
About My Service
I teach Chair Yoga with the combination of Hatha and Kundalini yoga approach.
Also I teach Hatha Yoga a group of friends at home.
I will be teaching Kundalini Yoga this fall 2015