Morgan McKusick (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
- Website: firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Vinyasa
- Certified: Karma Teachers College
- Years of Practice: 5
- Teaching Experience: 2 months
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Michael Olivotto, Emerson Lim
- Date Joined: April 14, 2015
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
For me yoga began as an intense physical challenge that forced me out of my head and into a space that was silent and independent of the world's chaos. Though it wasn't love at first down dog, something drew me back to the mat time and time again.
Slowly, I learned to breathe, be, and find beauty in stillness as well as in movement. My 200-hour teacher training at Karma Teacher's laid bare the power of yoga to heal and empower, both on and off the mat.
Yoga has taught me to find grace and strength in the same place - both things I never really thought I was capable of. My mat is a space where I focus, laugh and challenge myself while exploring grace and strength.
I will be starting a masters in Counselling Psychology soon, and am looking forward to finding ways to combine these two fields and research the emotional and physical healing aspects of yoga!
About My Service
Adult Yoga Classes: Beginner vinyasa, vinyasa, power, 50/50 power/yin classes, hatha