Lisa Steels (CYA-E-RYT GOLD Member)
- Location: Kimberley, British Columbia Canada
- Website: www.abalancedpractise.com
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Offered: Kundalini Yoga, Yoga Therapy, Yoga for Occupational Stress Injuries and
- Certified: The Yoga Studio, Trillium Healing Arts, Mount Royal University
- Years of Practice: 16
- Teaching Experience: 14
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Margot Kitchen Rob Walker Foster Walker Sat Dharam Kaur Susi Hately-Aldous Nischala Devi
- Date Joined: January 19, 2009
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
My own personal injuries as a result of a car accident and significant chronic illness, known as Lyme disease, brought me to a place where Yoga enabled me to heal. In 2006, I completed a 200 hr YTT in Iyengar Discipline, providing me with a strong understanding of physical alignment and class sequencing. In 2008, I completed 200hr YTT in Kundalini Yoga, Level 1. This gave me awareness around the healing properties and profound benefits of Kundalini Yoga.
From that training I pursued the Beyond Addictions training, Kundalini Yoga, that gave me insight into meditations and practices to support those suffering from addictions. At this time I am currently training to become a Beyond Addictions Instructor, while also completing my 800 hr Yoga Therapy Certification at Mount Royal University.
It is my hopes that yoga can bring support and healing to those in need, may I be of service for those who are in need of support and guidance with this process.
About My Service
Kundalini classes and workshops, with emphasis on meditation and creating healthy habits.
International retreats, One-on-one classes, group sessions and workshops.
- Yoga Studio South Teacher Training-200 hr (July 05, 2015@2:29:PM)
- Reiki First Degree (July 05, 2015@2:26:PM)
- Level One Instructor~Kundalini Yoga (July 05, 2015@2:23:PM)
- Beyond Addiction (July 05, 2015@2:20:PM)
- Bachelor of Science (July 05, 2015@2:19:PM)
- Honours Bachelor of Outdoor Recreation (July 05, 2015@2:18:PM)