Jamie Corpuz (CYA-E-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Fairmont Hot Springs, British Columbia Canada
- Website: thesmilingyogini.ca
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Service Offered: Ashtanga Vinyasa, Hatha, Restorative Thai Yoga, Suspension Yoga, Suspension Yoga for Kids, Thai Yoga Massage
- Certified: Ashtanga Yoga Mysore, Vinyasa Yoga For Youth, The Flying Yogi, Lotus Palm Massage School
- Years of Practice: 15
- Teaching Experience: 6
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Sri N. Pashupathi, Ryan Leier, Kristine Divall & Lauren Scruton, Beatrix Montanile, Jane Danielson, Tracey Currie, Valerie Marquis
- Date Joined: August 21, 2014
- CYA Insurance: No
I started out as a Kinesiologist and have always been fascinated with the human body's ability to move. I attended my first yoga class in 2004 as part of my cross-training. Over the years, I practiced a variety of styles and loved the uniqueness of each one. I completed my 200-hour Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training in Mysore, India. My experiences there have enriched my life and evoked great respect and gratitude for all of my teachers.
I am a lifelong learner and have additional certifications in Thai Yoga Massage (Toronto & Montreal), 95-hour Kids Yoga Teacher Training (Vancouver), Aerial Suspension Yoga™ Teacher Training and Suspension Yoga™ for Kids Teacher Training (Toronto).
I encourage gratitude for what our bodies can do and dedicating the time to our personal well-being & self-care.
About My Service
I teach Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, Gentle Yoga, Beginner Yoga, Children's Yoga, Teen Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Suspension Yoga for adults, children & families, and Thai Yoga Massage.