Beatrix Montanile (CYA-RYT Gold Member)
- Location: Toronto, Ontario Canada
- Website: theflyingyogi.ca
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Offered: Ashtanga, Hatha, Yin Yoga,
- Certified: Pranava Yogadhama, Mysore Mandala, Universal Yoga in Dharamsala
- Years of Practice: 28
- Teaching Experience: 11
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Sri V. Sheshadri, BNS Iyengar, Vijay Kumar, Manchu Jois, Tim Miller, David Swenson, Mark Whitwell
- Date Joined: July 24, 2014
- CYA Insurance: Hub International
India is where I received my certification in Ashtanga Yoga and I make a point of returning as often as my schedule as studio owner permits to continue my education and advance my practice with my teachers. In 2005 upon arriving to Toronto, I created Park Yoga Toronto, offering donation-based outdoor yoga classes in the local parks of east Toronto during the summer months. This has evolved into a Karma Yoga practice with a portion of all proceeds going toward supporting a local non-profit organization - Nellie's Shelter for abused women and children. In 2011 I founded The Flying Yogi, Canada's first studio to offer instruction in Suspension Yoga and was the first teacher in Canada to become certified as a Suspension Yoga Teacher Trainer.
About My Service
Suspension Yoga, Hatha, Ashtanga Vinyasa, Yin Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Children's Suspension Yoga, Suspension Yoga Teacher Training, The MELT Method, Thai Yoga Massage.