Lucille Villaseñor-Caron (CYA-E-RYT 500 Member)
- Location: Ottawa, Ontario Canada
- Website: www.happinessandwellnesstherapy.com
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Offered: Hatha Yoga, Psychotherapy and Ayurvedic Yoga Therapy
- Certified: Inspired Living; Power of Yoga Program, California College of Ayurveda
- Years of Practice: 10
- Teaching Experience: 3
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: N/A
- Date Joined: June 20, 2014
- CYA Insurance: Hub International
I am a Registered Clinical Social Worker and Ayurvedic Yoga Therapist who identifies as a Happiness & Wellness Professional, Therapist and Facilitator. I offer psychotherapy, counseling, mediation and Yoga therapy for individuals, groups, couples and families. My HAPPINESS and Wellness (H&W) Therapy is a holistic approach that acknowledges practical tools, modern psychological theories and ancient wisdom to help you overcome mental, emotional, spiritual, physical and/or structural challenges. My approach also respects uniqueness while keeping in mind the interconnectedness of all that exists.
H&W Therapy is a tailored approach to healing that facilitates a restorative healing process for those who are seeking support through a short or long-term therapeutic relationship. When requested, the science of Yoga is integrated to experience inner/outer peace, support the cultivation of happiness, increase levels of functioning, and help in the prevention or re-occurrence of the underlying causes of dis-ease.
H&W Therapy supports your healing of anxiety; stress; depression; trauma; post-traumatic stress; illness & chronic pain syndromes; cardiovascular, autoimmune, and immune conditions; eating disorders; impacts of violence, abuse/sexual assault; anger; isolation and interpersonal/relationship struggles/challenges; loss/grief; lack or low self-esteem; chronic fatigue; separation and divorce...
I am committed to creating a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere that supports your health, well-being and healing.
About My Service
1) Psychotherapy, counselling and facilitation
2) Yoga therapy