Pamela Kok (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada
- Website: http://www.journeytothecenteryogawinnipeg.ca
- E-mail: PJKOK@MTS.NET
- Service Offered: Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
- Certified: Ashtanga Yoga Winnipeg
- Years of Practice: 16
- Teaching Experience: 10
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Jonathan Austman Ashtanga Yoga Winnipeg Craig Harron Ki Therapies Winnipeg
- Date Joined: June 10, 2014
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
I have a degree in Kinesiology and Developmental Studies from the University of Winnipeg.
I am an avid golfer/curler/yoga practitioner. I retired from working with At-Risk children at the end of June, 2013 from the Louis Riel School Division.
I enjoy helping others in the process and development of their yoga practise no matter what their limitations may be.
I believe yoga is a way of being that nourishes us, and brings balance into our lives.
About My Service
Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
Journey to the Center Yoga Winnipeg
Yoga Studio at The Link 55+
Beginner Group Classes
Intermediate Group Classes
- Yoga Therapy for Stress & Anxiety - Erin Byron (August 24, 2016@9:51:AM)
- Cultivating the Bundhas - Jonathan Austman (August 24, 2016@9:47:AM)
- Sound Breath Stillness - 2014 (June 03, 2016@12:25:PM)
- Kino MacGregor - July 3rd - July 4th, 2015 (June 03, 2016@12:01:PM)
- The Art of Touch Workshop - February 5, 2015 (June 03, 2016@11:47:AM)
- Letting Go With The Seven Sacred Teachings (June 03, 2016@11:44:AM)
- CPR / AED First Aid - November 2, 2014 (June 03, 2016@9:41:AM)
- Freedom & Wholeness Workshop - January 30, 2016 (June 03, 2016@9:36:AM)
- CPR /AED Training - January 23, 2016 (June 03, 2016@9:27:AM)