Celia Payne (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Guelph, Ontario Canada
- Website: celiapayne.com
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Offered: Ashtanga,Hatha,Restorative,Hot,Older Adult fitness, Pilates
- Certified: Yoga Plus
- Years of Practice: 10+ years
- Teaching Experience: 8+ years
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Geoff Wiebe, Scott Petrie, Vikram Singh, Sat Dharam Kaur, Krishna Kaur, Ananda Shakti Saraswati,
- Date Joined: March 23, 2014
- CYA Insurance: No
I have been practicing yoga since my teens but decided to start teaching yoga full time in 2011 upon walking away from a government job, when I decided to drastically and completely change my life, lifestyle and attitudes.
I hold an Honours English degree from York U and am currently completing both, a Kinesiology degree and a Fitness Leadership Certificate program at Seneca College in addition to teaching yoga for The City of Guelph and the Township of Guelph / Eramosa. I am also currently working with a few clients who are working through some serious musculoskeletal conditions.
Previous experience includes: teaching yoga for: the City of Toronto, York University, York Fairbank Centre for Seniors and the Downsview Centre for Seniors. I was also on staff at the Toronto Cricket Skating and Curling Club, where I manned the gym and provided yoga coverage for a variety of yoga classes.
I am also on LinkedIn.
About My Service
Making yoga and fitness accessible to EVERYONE, especially the 55+ group
Specializing in the incorporation of yogic principles with PNF / assisted stretching & Older Adult yoga and fitness
- 2017 - Yoga Conference and Show (Toronto) (April 18, 2017@5:07:PM)
- 2015 - Pilates Certification (February 01, 2016@1:43:PM)
- 2014 - Yoga Conference and Show (Toronto) (February 01, 2016@1:42:PM)
- 2013 - Yoga Conference and Show (Toronto) (February 01, 2016@1:40:PM)
- 2012 - Yoga Conference and Show (Toronto) (February 01, 2016@1:38:PM)
- 2010 - Yoga Conference and Show (Toronto) (February 01, 2016@1:36:PM)