Holly Blazina (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Calgary, Alberta Canada
- Website: www.bite-sizedlifestyle.hollyblazina.com
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Service Offered: Ayurvedic Health Coaching
- Certified: Yoga Centre of Calgary
- Years of Practice: Since 2003
- Teaching Experience: N/A
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Barbara Eastham, Barbara Boettcher, Saskia Rynsberger, Anne Douglas, David Frawley
- Date Joined: June 15, 2013
- CYA Insurance: No
I am an Ayurvedic lifestyle coach, Yogini and flamenco guitarist. Combined with my natural curiosity, my struggles with chronic fatigue, candida, food sensitivities and repetitive strain injuries led me through a 600-hour teacher training program that emphasized therapeutic yoga. From there, Ayurveda piqued my interest, so I undertook a 450-hour Yoga & Ayurveda training through the American Institute of Vedic Studies. Using the knowledge I've gained, I've recovered all my energy and then some!
I'm now building my Ayurvedic coaching practice around recipes, meal plans, courses and 1:1 sessions designed to balance each Ayurvedic type in the most pleasurable of ways.
About My Service
Bite-Sized Lifestyle is about every aspect of gut health, from eating easily and pleasurably for your Type, cultivating a healthy microbiome, managing stress and your digestion to emotional eating and transforming your relationship to sugar.
All services are delivered online.