Brenda Berube (CYA-RYT 500 Member)
- Location: Taber, Alberta Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Service Offered: Private & Public classes
- Certified: Gaiatri
- Years of Practice: 15
- Teaching Experience: 7
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Ally Bogard Tanis Fishman Kristen Stuart, Jamie Mathiason
- Date Joined: May 29, 2013
- CYA Insurance: No
I began yoga 17 years ago after a running injury forced me to stop running. I started yoga and fell in love with all the practice brought to my life. I completed my first 200 hr training with Ally Bogard & Gaiatri Yoga in 2011 & a 300 hr with Gaiatri (Ally Bogard, Tanis Fishman, Celeste Needham) in 2014, I have also taken teacher trainings, with Yoga Thrive (Yoga for Cancer survivors)Dr. Nicole Culos-Reed & Tyla Arnason, Yin Yoga with Alan Mileham (based on his studies with Paul Grilley), Kids Yoga, Pre-Natal with Gaiatri Anna Collins, Restorative with Yoga International and the Art of Adjusting 60 hrs with Christine Lee Yoga. I continue to grow my personal practise and continue my yoga education as I feel the need arise.
About My Service
I continue to teach weekly public classes in a local studio and private classes in my home & my students homes, as well as support cancer survivors through their treatment process. Yoga is a way to support cancer patients and their support people, a way to give back ,after losing my mother to cancer. I am currently embarking on my Yoga Therapy Certification. Yoga is my life's work and I love my work!
- Yin Yoga Level 1 & 2 - 30 hrs (March 27, 2018@4:42:PM)
- 300 hr Teacher Training (February 09, 2016@2:18:PM)