Katy Gill (CYA-MT Member)
- Location: Whitehorse, Yukon Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Meditation, grief yoga
- Certified: InspiredMe, International Doula Life Movement, My Vinyasa Practice
- Years of Practice: 12
- Teaching Experience: 3
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Caroline Stewart Michelle Young International Doula Life Movement
- Date Joined: January 24, 2024
- CYA Insurance: No
I am originally from Ontario, grew up on a farm and love nature. My original schooling is a BFA in visual arts in painting, and I paint abstract-realism of endangered species, paintings regarding animal rights, and magical and whimsical creations. I've always enjoyed fitness and self-care, and following many losses in my life felt compelled to do official training as a grief doula to incorporate personal experience and other trainings I have done to help support others. I'm currently in Whitehorse, but move around and am not sure where the next place will be!
About My Service
I am a certified Grief Doula, and I support those moving with grief in a holistic way and nature-based spirituality. I am also a meditation guide and support others with guided meditation, journaling, yoga for grief and anxiety, and self-love practices.