Lesley-Ann Parris (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
- Website: www.lesleyannparris.com
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Pranayama and Dharana
- Certified: Feelvana, Lab of Meditation, FLOW Breathwork.
- Years of Practice: 11
- Teaching Experience: 5
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Yoga teacher training - Ally Max and Ashley Brodeur Breathwork training - Shanila Sattar Meditation Training - Hiro Demichelis Restorative training - Cynthia Funk and Karen Cove
- Date Joined: November 22, 2023
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
My journey into yoga and meditation began as a means of healing from a challenging chapter (domestic violence) in my life, and it blossomed into a profound practice of self-discovery and self-love over the past decade.
Im passionate about combining my extensive training's with my deeply personal experience to create a nurturing and transformative space for the community. I care most about the art of slowing down, encouraging introspection, and tuning into the intuition.
I have a business as well that is focused on helping people heal through storytelling, community events, and wellness products. The candles I make are designed specifically with the benefits of the essential oils in mind. I hope to run events in Vancouver where I combine yoga, sound, breath work and self-discovery together for the community at a sliding scale pricing.
About My Service
Im hoping to provide hatha, vinyasa, and restorative yoga offerings, along with my current breath work, meditation and group sound baths. I would love to focus my attention on community events for groups of people, however if there are people interested in private yoga I would be open to that as well.