Anastasia Maltseva (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Mississauga, Ontario Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Service Offered: Hatha, Gentle, Chair
- Certified: YogAnisa Spirit & Wellness Centre CYA-RYS200
- Years of Practice: 6
- Teaching Experience: 1
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Anisa El-Amin (CYA-E-RYT 500, YogAnisa Spirit & Wellness Centre); Mary Craig (CYA-E-RYT 550 Member), Anne Scott (CYA-RYT 200)
- Date Joined: August 23, 2023
- CYA Insurance: No
I have fully embraced the benefits of yoga in my 20s when I was suffering from chronic joint pain. I have been consistently practicing ever since. Yoga helped me build strength and confidence and nurtured the desire to help other people living with chronic pain.
About My Service
I teach Gentle, Hatha, and Chair yoga classes to students of all levels, with a focus on creating a safe and inclusive environment, providing modifications and adjustments to students with chronic pain or injuries.
I aim to incorporate posture practice, breathwork, and meditation into each class to promote physical and mental well-being while maintaining a positive and supportive atmosphere that encourages students to explore their practice and deepen their mind-body connection.