Stacy Janhsen (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Medicine Hat, Alberta Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Vinyasa , Crystal Flow, Nidra, Restorative, Yin
- Certified: Trauma Informed the Loft Yoga and Therapy CYA-RYS200
- Years of Practice: 32
- Teaching Experience: 10
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Christina Jonhson Farren Assaly Sherry Schnell Carly MacDonald Theresa Morris Anastacia & Christopher Love Sharon McKinnon Suzzane Vellingha Misty Tropoli Buddhist Monastery both Edmonton & TO
- Date Joined: February 21, 2023
- CYA Insurance: No
I have a dedicated practice well over 30 years.
Yoga found me at 16 right after Chemo & a life threatening illness!
Balancing the flow between home , Natural Healing, Sound Therapy & family life inclusion Autism Spectrum awareness I teach the importance of Regulation , movement & Meditation is a key component to Thriving.
I am a mom of 5 kiddos on the Autism Spectrum & currently homeschool.
I infuse a flare of multi mixed modality offerings to enrich my Classes .
All simple & easy ways of incorporating a deeper self care , personal inner inquiry with child like curiosity & connection to Nature .
Promoting yoga as a way of being not just a practice we pursue.
About My Service
Nidra sound bath