- Yoga Lifestyle and Ayurvedic Cooking
- Koshas – The 5 Bodies
- Sound Yoga Level 1: Mantra, Nada Yoga and Kirtan
- October 2022 with Dianne Harris in Bowmanville ON
- Toronto - September 9-11, 2022
- Ayurveda 100/200 Hour Therapies Course
- 50 hr Restorative Yoga Training, Winnipeg, Oct/22
- Nada Yoga: The Yoga of Sound, 6 class series
- TeenYoga Online - September 2022
- Art of Hands on Assits
Yin Yoga 50 Hour Teacher Training Continuing Ed
MODULE 1: Yin Foundations
This functional approach looking at anatomical principles and embodiment will help you see the person, body, muscles and skeleton in a new way that can have a significant impact on all forms of yoga you teach.
IN THIS TRAINING YOU WILL:
Learn to skillfully guide a yin class that safely and effectively provides wonderful physical, mental and emotional benefits.
Each training module delves into an area that encourages you to “come home to yourself”. Deepening your understanding of all elements of your practice and your true nature, enabling you to teach and share from a place of authenticity.
Yin Yoga is an essential part of a balanced practice and a refuge in today's busy world. We hope you’ll join us! This training is a 50 hour continuing education credit certificate. After Module 1 you will be ready to teach Yin Yoga.
INVESTMENT: $980 & HST
Early Birds save $200
**Paid in full by April 30 $780 + HST
LIMITED TO 10 PARTICIPANTS
non-refundable deposit of $150 will reserve your spot
TO REGISTER AND FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT DIANNE: