Recent CYA News
- OVERNIGHT YOGA RETREAT REGULATIONS ONTARIO
- Free Toronto Yoga Show Passes
- Arthritis Research Foundation Fundraiser
- March 1-7 2016 International Music Festival
- Donate. Sponsor. Volunteer.
- Congratulation to the Prime Minister of Canada!
- 17 Global Goals as set by the UN
- Stretching the Limits at International Yoga Day
- ParQ Question
- CYA Members Free Entry /April '15 Yoga Conference
Recent Member Events
- 250-Hour Yoga TeacherTraining with Suspension Yoga
- Northern Intentions: New Year's Eve Retreat
- Yin and Creativity
- Yoga Retreat: Yoga and the Inner Path
- Mind Body & Spirit
- Mind Body & Spirit
- Yoga Retreat @ Lizard Creek Lodge Nov 1-3, 2019
- AWESOME Marketing & Communications COACH!
- Yoga & The Elements - 5 week series
- Halifax Yoga YTT
Yoga Retreat: Yoga and the Inner Path
This weekend retreat November 22nd to 24th at Harmony Dawn in Hastings Ontario will give you a chance to rest and restore as we explore yoga and meditation.
This November retreat is designed to give you space to think; rest; practice and a chance to slow down, rebuild and perhaps redirect your life. Over the weekend we will practice yin yoga, kundalini yoga, restorative yoga, visualizations, chanting, pranayam and meditation. Join esteemed teachers Debra Black and Sunny Smith as they lead you on a journey inward, focusing on the nature of compassion, loving kindness and the preciousness of life. Also on offer Reiki and Thai Massage; time for self practice and writing as well as a discussion group.
With plenty of time to relax and practice, Debra and Sunny hope to build a container of grace, love, presence and wisdom. The fee for the weekend will be divided in two. The fee to Harmony Dawn (host of the retreat) firstname.lastname@example.org for accommodation and food: $240.00 plus HST = $271.20 Teaching fee to Debra and Sunny is: $226. The fee to Harmony Dawn is to be paid to them directly within two weeks of registering for the weekend retreat and paying for the teacher fee. Teachers fee can be e-transfered to email@example.com Credit cards area also accepted for the teachers fee. For credit card payment contact firstname.lastname@example.org