Milah Smith (CYA-E-RYT 300 Member)
- Location: DUNCAN, British Columbia Canada
- Website: cvcounselling.com
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Hatha
- Certified: Feel Good Yoga and Pilates Teacher Training
- Years of Practice: 21
- Teaching Experience: 10
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Laura Phelps was my teacher trainer, however I have had many mentors and teachers along the way who have huge impacts on my yoga journey. I have never had the honour of practicing under a guru or teacher other than Laura.
- Date Joined: December 29, 2020
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
I am currently working as a clinical counsellor at a wellness centre but before that I worked for years as a Kinesiologist and Rehab specialist for people with chronic pain, spinal cord and brain injuries. During my years as a Kinesiologist I was also a registered Yoga teacher teaching yoga. Yoga was not only hugely impactful in my own life but I witnessed the amazing impacts it had on those who I was working with.
About My Service
I would like to begin teaching yoga again alongside my clinical counselling practice in order to help integrate mindfulness and mindful movements, body positivity, somatic healing and overall wellness. I hope to teach small classes or one on one with a specific goal in mind, such as working through chronic pain which I have years of experience working with people who have chronic pain.