Madeleine MacLean (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Classical Ashtanga and Hatha systems
- Certified: Salt Spring Centre
- Years of Practice: 8
- Teaching Experience: <1
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Chetna Tracy Boyd; E-RYT 500; C-IAYT, YTT 200 Program Director Lyndsay Chandra Prabha Savage; RYT 500; VYI 800 Priya (Tricia) McLellan; E-RYT 500 Gita Tanya Roberts; RYT 500 Divakar Mark Raetzen; BA LLB LLM; YTT 500 Pamela Chandra Rose; B.A.; PDP (education); M.Ed.; YTT 500
- Date Joined: September 12, 2019
- CYA Insurance: No
I have a Bachelor of Science in Nutrition with Kinesiology from Acadia University, and am also a cycling an TRX instructor. I love most outdoor activities, especially hiking! I believe yoga to be an accessible way for individuals to develop their mind-body connection and reconnect with themselves.
About My Service
I am able to teach beginner and intermediate yoga classes in the three areas of pranayama, meditation and asana.