Jade Han (CYA-RYT 500 Member)
- Location: Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
- Website: www.headabovewater.co/
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Service Offered: Hatha, Vinyasa, Restorative, Therapeutic
- Certified: Vancouver School Of Healing Arts
- Years of Practice: 5
- Teaching Experience: 2
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Rebekka Walker, Chelsea Lee, Chantal Russell, Sjanie McInnis, and Trisha Wilson.
- Date Joined: June 26, 2019
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
Yoga has changed my life and I hope to bring that same change and light to anyone who is open to it by being a vehicle for yoga and tantric teachings passed on to me by my teachers.
The interconnection of embodiment through asana, pranayama, and meditation has transformed my own relationship to the storm raging within, offering calm sailing through the obstacles life throws my way. Yoga has been a tool to wash away my pain and mental imbalances by making my body and mind more resilient.
Because of my experiences I am driven to help others find their way of coping with mental dis-ease and instill tools to feel confident in their ability to be vulnerable and still keep their head above water. To find ease in the mind is the first step to fearlessly jumping into the depths of authenticity and opening our life to the powerful ebbs and flow of the universe. Since we cannot stop waves from crashing upon the beach we may as well jump right in and make a splash.
About My Service
I teach alignment based Hatha Vinyasa, pranayama, meditation, restorative, and therapeutic yoga to groups and private clients.