Leona Davis (CYA-CYT Member)
- Location: Thornhill, Ontario Canada
- Website: yogaforchildren.ca
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Offered: Therapeutic yoga for children
- Certified: IAYT , Yoga Tree, Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Center
- Years of Practice: 14
- Teaching Experience: 10
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Yogatree Sivananda Organization David Frawley
- Date Joined: June 20, 2019
- CYA Insurance: No
I am an Occupational Therapist and Certified Yoga Therapist. I work with children aged 5 - 12 years old. I have 30+ years of experience as a paediatric Occupational Therapist, but have come to embrace the holistic approach of yoga therapy as my primary intervention.
About My Service
I teach children with learning challenges. Leela Sensory Yoga Therapy is an integrated yoga program that incorporates asana, pranayama and yoga nidra techniques with sensory integration and neurodevelopment. I teach at schools and yoga studios.
I also teach new Yoga Teachers my method and philosophy on working with children and my 12 hour workshop on Therapeutic Yoga for Children is approved for continuing education hours with the IAYT.