Laura McLoughlin (CYA-E-RYT 300 Member)
- Location: Mississauga, Ontario Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Service Offered: Hatha, Vinyasa, Restorative, Prenatal, Yin, Core
- Certified: 250 RYT+ (Canadian Yoga Network)
- Years of Practice: 10
- Teaching Experience: 7.5
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Dorothy Guerra, Haili Swartz, Tracy Sograty, Maria Guerra, Rodnee Yee, Sean Corn, Jill Miller, Jason Crandall, Hae Kwang Sunim, Sadie Nardini, Bernie Clarke, Diana Callum- Duggan,Tiffany Cruikshank
- Date Joined: October 01, 2017
- CYA Insurance: No
I work in marketing by day and teach yoga in the evenings. I started practicing yoga and fell in love with both the practice and belief system. I wanted to show others the profound effect yoga can have on and off the mat and as such, took up teaching yoga. I love assessing different needs of each student so that they get the best practice for their level and needs and creating a practice that transports them to another place, leaving them feeling completely blissed out by the end. I don't believe yoga is bound to certain body shapes, or limitations and make sure that everyone is able to take part in my classes.
I am currently looking into getting certified in "Kid Yoga" and "Yoga for Individuals with Limited Mobility".
About My Service
I am currently teaching Hot Power Vinyasa, Hot Detox Vinyasa, Yogalates and Yin yoga.