Laura McLoughlin (CYA-E-RYT 500 Member)
- Location: Mississauga, Ontario Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Service Offered: Vinyasa, Hatha, Restorative, Prenatal, Yin, Core/pilates
- Certified: 250 RYT+ (Canadian Yoga Network)
- Years of Practice: 13+
- Teaching Experience: 11
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Dorothy Guerra, Haili Swartz, Tracy Sograty, Maria Guerra, Rodnee Yee, Sean Corn, Jill Miller, Jason Crandall, Hae Kwang Sunim, Sadie Nardini, Bernie Clarke, Diana Callum- Duggan,Tiffany Cruikshank, Aadil PalKhivala, Sarah Powers,
- Date Joined: October 01, 2017
- CYA Insurance: No
I work in digital marketing by day and yoga by night and weekends.
I started practicing yoga initially to calm the internal chaos in life and work and instantaneously fell in love with both the practice and belief system. A couple years later, I decided to immerse myself even further and do teachers training.
My practice initially began in power but has since evolved and taken many shapes.
I love assessing the different needs of each student so that they get the best practice for them and I do not believe that yoga is bound by certain body shapes, or limitations. Therefore, my classes are inclusive and welcoming regardless of the class level, I may be teaching. I like to keep my classes light, with humor infused where permitted.
What you will find in my classes: A great playlist, a calm and welcoming environment, a place where you may walk in wound up, but you will most certainly walk out unwound and blissed out.
I just completed two certifications this past year. One for Hot stone massage and another for senior yoga and limited mobility.
Next on my list: Aerial Yoga and Barre
About My Service
I am currently teaching: Power, Vinyasa Flow, Hatha, Yogalates, Restorative, Pre-natal and Yin yoga.
- Continuing Education Training (September 25, 2019@9:10:AM)