Sarah Ko (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Mississauga, Ontario Canada
- Website: www.kolayoga.com
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Offered: Hatha, Vinyasa
- Certified: Yoga City CYA-RYS200
- Years of Practice: 10
- Teaching Experience: 2
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Mary Vivilecchia Michelle Sammut
- Date Joined: January 07, 2017
- CYA Insurance: No
I've been in a hospital for 10 years doing physiotherapy/therapeutic exercise for a geriatric general medicine and cardiology population. I also volunteer at a non profit organization called Cause Effect Fitness teaching Yoga, Boxing, Muay Thai, and Bootcamp classes. Our goal is to reach at risk children giving them opportunity to learn some life skills and enjoy the benefits of exercises. Yearly we visit Native Reserves around Ontario to teach these classes as well.
I am a huge advocate for fitness and overall wellness, encouraging people, families, my patients and clients to live your best life now. I've heard too people say to me, "I wish I took better care of myself when I was younger." Though it really does help, its not too late!
About My Service
Though I mostly work in the hospital and at drop in centers and reserves, I do offer private one-on-one OR small group classes.
Send me an email with your requests and we can make it happen!