Linda Kang (CYA-E-RYT 500 Member)
- Location: Markham, Ontario Canada
- Website: lightworkersyoga.com
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: ashtanga, chakra, hatha
- Certified: Downward Dog Yoga Centre
- Years of Practice: 15
- Teaching Experience: 4
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Ron Reid, Diane Bruni, Dave Robson, Anodea Judith
- Date Joined: September 22, 2016
- CYA Insurance: No
Linda Kang’s introduction to yoga came over fifteen years ago in hatha form to relieve low back pain and sciatica issues. As a compliment to yoga, Linda continues to study other modalities in the healing arts, including reiki energy, shamanic healing, the chakra system and meditation.
About My Service
I teach yoga as a moving meditation with an emphasis on the proper alignment of poses and activation/relaxation of specific muscle groups. I cater to each student’s flexibility and strength level.