Maria Ricupero (CYA-RYT 300 Member)
- Location: Toronto, Ontario Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Offered: Vinyasa Yoga; Yoga for Older Adults; Yoga for those living with chronic illness;Yoga for Athletes
- Certified: Breathe Yoga Studio CYA-RYS200
- Years of Practice: 15
- Teaching Experience: 8
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Scott Petrie Svitlana Nalywako Christine Felstead
- Date Joined: November 19, 2015
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
Maria is a certified yoga instructor and weight inclusive Registered Dietitian (RD) who advocates for Health At Every Size (HAES®). Maria's promotes a culture of inclusivity and welcomes all beings to her classes to experience and enjoy what yoga can offer every body.
Maria’s classes help to foster a deeper awareness and appreciation for the body and self by encouraging a practice that is flexible in mind and non-judgmental.
Maria completed the 300 hour teacher training program at Breathe Yoga Studio in Toronto, and is also a certified instructor in Yoga for Runners™ and Yoga for Seniors.
About My Service
I provide private yoga instruction for individuals and couples, and group workshops. Topics include:
Cultivating body awareness & mindful eating;
Ageing gracefully with balanced nutrition & mindful movements