Mary Hawn (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Offered: Hatha Yoga (primary style) & Qigong Instruction
- Certified: Source Yoga & Zenwellness
- Years of Practice: yoga - 40 years; Qigong - 4 years
- Teaching Experience: workshops, individual instruction
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Pam Horton (British Wheel of Yoga) Amanda Coe (Kuh-lek-tiv Yoga, Wpg) Dillon Cherrett (Source Yoga, Wpg) Sara Anderson & other master teachers (Zen Wellness, Arizona) Daisy Lee (Radiant Lotus) - ongoing studies
- Date Joined: October 09, 2014
- CYA Insurance: No
I have a private music studio in which I teach piano and composition. I have long since incorporated yoga into my music instruction, and more recently qigong as well. The three are like "Winken, Blinken, and Nod" - the best of friends.
I also enjoy a disciplined personal practice in both yoga and qigong, so that I can offer my best to my students, family & friends.
Sharing these practices with others brings me great joy. I continue to study and practice all three, because, as the cellist Pablo Casals, said in his mid nineties, ``I feel I can still make progress!`` Quite simply, it is a way of life.
I also love trees, and a hot cup of tea!
It is also my privilege to serve as the Overseas Representative for the British Wheel of Yoga, and am editor of both their newsletter and ``The Yogic Way`` for Red Door Yoga.
About My Service
1) Bespoke Yoga & Qigong classes for all ages - individual and small group
2) Yoga & Qigong for musicians & music students in workshop and masterclass format
3)`Old Dog, New Tricks,` restorative Qigong for participants 60+
- Medical Qigong Instructor 200 Hours (Zenwellness, (September 20, 2016@4:19:PM)