Annabelle Juneau (CYA-E-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Dufferin, Char. Co., New Brunswick Canada
- Website: www.SOLbytheSea.ca
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Service Offered: Hatha, Functional Mobility, Restorative, Prenatal, Vinyasa
- Certified: Recharge Retreats ,Awakened Life School of Yoga
- Years of Practice: 5
- Teaching Experience: 4 years
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Received my training in Bali, with: Liz Carey, Director, Awakened Life School of Yoga, headquarters in New York: as well Edward Jones, from Om, New York and Margi Young, San Francisco April 2013 Beth C. Wright Cancer Resource Center: Margaret Braun - Yoga for Cancer Survivors & Those Living with Cancer Sept. 2014 Kripalo: Yoganand Michael Carroll - Advanced Asanas Jan 2015 Sudhir Jonathan Foust - Meditation Jan. 2015 Jacci Gruninger - Pranakriya Prenatal March 2015 Dana Santas - Mentored in Functional Mobility Yoga June 2015
- Date Joined: August 28, 2014
- CYA Insurance: No
Please feel free to email me at:
Practiced yoga in the 1980's.
I am retired from the Federal Civil Service, after 34+ years of service.
I have always enjoyed helping. Yoga has provided so many benefits for me, I decided to take the training and become a teacher.
I opened SOL Seasons of Life Yoga in May 2013. It has been a wonderful, uplifting journey. I continue to design classes that meet the needs of the students in my classes. My focus is on teaching a good basic foundation that can be applied to daily living.
I love teaching yoga to those who thought it was out of their reach.
My brand is:
REMEMBER, "YOU CAN DO YOGA... NO MATTER THE SEASON OF YOUR LIFE."
About My Service
September 6, 2017
Opened my new beautiful studio on the water, just 10 min. from St. Stephen NB, 20 min. from the famous St. Andrews-by-the-Sea.
The new studio has a wall of windows and garden door opening to a 16' x 36' deck where we do yoga classes and Sip & Paint, weather permitting!
Relax, rejuvenate in this serene location listening to the birds signing, the rustle of the leaves in the trees and the sounds of the wind and waves... appropriately named Seawinds!
Feel yourself become more centered, grounded and move deeper in your meditation and poses in this idyllic atmosphere!
Beginner, Intermediate, Yin Yoga, Seniors
You & Your Little One
Tween & Parent
Yoga for Men
Yoga for MS
Yoga for Survivors & Those Living with Cancer
Understanding Your Chakras
Private classes, Restorative and Therapeutic classes are available by appointment.
Also, teach a WELLNESS DAY, once a month on a Friday, at my studio; addressing Mental, Emotional and Physical health.
I am available to create a Corporate Wellness event, such as:
*WELLNESS 1/2 DAY
*WELLNESS EVENT TO MEET YOUR NEEDS AND BUDGET.
- Functional Mobility (FM) Yoga (August 01, 2017@2:25:PM)