Emanuela Hall (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Hamilton, Ontario Canada
- Website: creativewellnesswithemanuela.com
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Vinyasa, Restorative, YinYang
- Certified: Global Yoga Shala
- Years of Practice: 2
- Teaching Experience: N/A
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Rachel Hector (Global Yoga Shala) Andrea Peloso Erin Aquin (De La Sol Yoga) Maureen Rae
- Date Joined: February 07, 2014
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
Yoga is the path for self healing and personal development. I love teaching people who are looking for respite or relief from pain and illness.
I specialize in yoga for older adults (+75). I enjoy helping them become as mobile as possible.
I also enjoy teaching a YinYang asana class because I believe it gives students a very well rounded class in as much or as little time as they have to spend on their practise.
About My Service
Private or semi-private Restorative Yoga with Therapeutic Touch (optional)
Vinyasa or YinYang flow classes.
- Level Three Therapeutic Touch (February 07, 2014@1:59:PM)
- 200 hr. Yoga Teacher Training (February 07, 2014@1:59:PM)
- Teaching Yoga to Older Adults Specialty Certificat (February 07, 2014@1:58:PM)
- 20 hr. Yin Yang Yoga Training (February 07, 2014@1:57:PM)
- 40 hr. Restorative Yoga Certification (February 07, 2014@1:56:PM)