Lisa Paterson (CYA-E-RYT 550 Member)
- Location: Ottawa, Ontario Canada
- Website: www.lisapatersonyoga.com
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Offered: Gentle Somatic Yoga, Meditation, Yoga Therapy
- Certified: Shri Yoga (Montreal); The School of Embodied Yoga Therapy (Ottawa)
- Years of Practice: 25
- Teaching Experience: 15 years
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Rudrani Farbman-Brown, Jackie Prete, Ellen Saltonsall, Barrie Risman, Mona Keddy, Anne Pitman.
- Date Joined: April 12, 2012
- CYA Insurance: No
I teach gentle somatic yoga and somatic meditation techniques. Along with my yoga teacher certification, I have an M.Ed. in Counselling Psychology (McGill, 1993), and an 800-hr training in Yoga Therapy. My expertise is in creating a safe and supportive space where people can move their bodies and work with their busy minds! The goal is more freedom and ease in all ways.
About My Service
I teach yoga and meditation in the Ottawa area. I am currently teaching at the Ottawa Integrative Cancer Centre, and in a private studio.
- World Yoga Center Training, 128 hours. (April 14, 2016@2:22:PM)