Recent Job Listings
COSTI- YOGA INSTRUCTOR FOR SENIORS PROGRAM
COSTI is a multicultural organization providing social services, settlement,
employment, and language training services. For more information about COSTI,
please visit our website at www.costi.org.
This is a contract for 2 hours per week.
Classes are scheduled on Mondays and Wednesdays from 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Starting from January 15, 2019 to March 27, 2019
• Lead two-45 minute chair yoga classes (with 15 minute set up/take down) per week to members of our Elderly Persons’ Centre
• Engage seniors with a safe and relaxing yoga experience.
• Interact with staff and participants to provide program information
• Maintain a positive and energetic attitude
• Yoga Teacher Training Certificate
• Experience teaching seniors in a group environment
• Must have professional liability insurance
• Ability to work with the senior population
• Possession of a current First Aid/CPR training certificate is a must
• Knowledge of Italian would be an asset
• Vulnerable Sector Criminal Record Check will be required for the successful candidate
LOCATION: Sheridan Mall, 1700 Wilson Avenue, Suite 114, Toronto
FEE FOR SERVICE: $45 per hour
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: January 22, 2019
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resumes and cover letters,
quoting reference #3-19, to:
Manager, Staffing and Orientation
COSTI Immigrant Services
1710 Dufferin Street
Email: email@example.com Fax: 416.658.8537