Recent CYA News
- Free Toronto Yoga Show Passes
- Arthritis Research Foundation Fundraiser
- March 1-7 2016 International Music Festival
- Donate. Sponsor. Volunteer.
- Congratulation to the Prime Minister of Canada!
- 17 Global Goals as set by the UN
- Stretching the Limits at International Yoga Day
- ParQ Question
- CYA Members Free Entry /April '15 Yoga Conference
- New YA president Richard Karpel Stepping Down
Recent Member Events
- YTT200 Training Open House Spirit Tree Yoga
- Yoga Retreat in Tuscany, Italy
- Sankalpa Yoga Teacher Training & Wellness Program!
- Yoga Courses at the Bahamas Sivananda Ashram
- Stairway to Calm Yoga Teacher Training
- Restorative & Reiki
- YIN & Reiki
- Restorative Teacher Training |Advanced Studies
- Autumn in Algonquin: Weekend Retreat Sep 28-Oct 1
- The Art of Sequencing
YTT200 Training Open House Spirit Tree Yoga
Thinking of taking the YTT200 teacher training this winter? Spirit Tree Yoga is having an Open House to discuss this course and answering your questions about taking this course.
Wednesday September 20th, 2017 at 7:30pm
Yoga Retreat in Tuscany, Italy
I would like to welcome you to a 7-night Health and Wellness Yoga Retreat in stunning Tuscany, Italy! A week to rejuvenate the mind and the body in the beautiful Tuscan sun and lifestyle.
July 7 – 14, 2018
MORE INFO: www.jannormanyoga.com
Sankalpa Yoga Teacher Training & Wellness Program!
Our next training begins September 12, 2017!
Yoga Courses at the Bahamas Sivananda Ashram
October 21-27, 2017: Sivananda Yoga Teacher Renewal, Sivananda Ashram Yoga Retreat, Bahamas.
October 28-31, 2017 : Sivananda Yoga Teacher Practicum, Sivananda Ashram Yoga Retreat, Bahamas.
November 2-5, 2017: 20 important spiritual instructions by Swami Sivananda, Sivananda Ashram Yoga Retreat, Bahamas.
November 6-11, 2017: Fine Tune Your Asanas-Postures, Sivananda Ashram Yoga Retreat, Bahamas.
Stairway to Calm Yoga Teacher Training
Stairway to Calm Yoga offers a two day alternative yoga program for all youth living with anxiety, OCD, ADHD, special needs or behaviour & communication challenges
Restorative & Reiki
Fall 2017 Pre-registered classes
See website for details and to register!
YIN & Reiki
See website for details and to sign up!
Space is Limited
Restorative Teacher Training |Advanced Studies
Earn 30 hours CE credits!
Autumn in Algonquin: Weekend Retreat Sep 28-Oct 1
Leave the buzz and busyness of the city behind, and unplug with us for a weekend of relaxation at Northern Edge Algonquin. Surrounded by nature and beautiful fall colours, rest and return home to your whole self through daily yoga, pilates and meditation practices. All meals will be provided by Chef Gregor, who will nourish us with delicious local and organic delights inspired by the season. A true northern experience, this weekend retreat also includes wilderness excursions, hiking, canoeing, and star-gazing. In the evening, soothe your body in the wood-fired sauna and wind down with us by the campfire before retiring to your cozy cabin for a peaceful night's sleep.
The Art of Sequencing
One of the most challenging parts of offering Thai Yoga Therapy and in teaching a yoga class, is grasping the art of sequencing in a way that honours your clients needs. This mentoring program, offered online, supports you in creating specific class and session plans for specific conditions, needs and intentions.
Click HERE to view previous articles.