Recent CYA News
- PROVINCIAL LINKS FOR COVID-19 INFORMATION
- ONLINE INSURANCE FOR MEMBERS
- CANADIAN CRITICAL CARE STATS
- ONLINE INSURANCE
- BUSINESS RESILIENCE SERVICES ( free to June 21)
- PROVINCIAL BUSINESS LINKS FOR REOPENING
- PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICES
- ONLINE INSURANCE COVERAGE DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- OVERNIGHT YOGA RETREAT REGULATIONS ONTARIO
- Free Toronto Yoga Show Passes
Recent Member Events
- Naturality Programs
- Laughter Yoga Certification (online), April 17-18
- 8th March -20th March 2021 200hrs Online YTT
- 8th Feb -20th Feb 2021 200hrs Online YTT
- Intermediate Yoga Online
- Beginners Yoga Online
- Online Weekend Retreat March 26 to 28, 2021
- 4th Jan - 16th Jan 2021 200hrs Online YTT
- 9th Nov - 21st Nov 2020 200hrs Online YTT
- Group Chant Practice
Laughter Yoga Certification (online), April 17-18
Become a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader (CLYL)! Whether you plan to start your own Laughter Yoga Club, offer sessions in businesses and health centres, or share more laughter with friends and family, this weekend will immerse you in the joy of laughter. Graduates receive a Certificate from Dr. Madan Kataria’s Laughter Yoga International. The online training is presented by the Dr. Kasim Al-Mashat, from the Centre for Mindfulness Canada, North Vancouver.
Location: Online Via Zoom.
Date: April 17-18, 2021
Time: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (PST) on each day
At this two-day Online Training you will discover:
- Laughter’s physical, emotional and social benefits.
- How to simulate and stimulate laughter.
- Stress-relieving techniques that deepen creativity and build resilience.
- The philosophy and history of Laughter Yoga and fundamentals of leading a laughter session.
- How to lead your own community Laughter Club or Laughter sessions (healthy-workplace, healthcare, seniors etc.).
- Laughter yoga exercises that will bring more happiness and connection in your personal/professional life.
- How to connect people with optimism, health and healing through a wonderfully playful, scientifically-proven form of exercise.
What is Laughter Yoga:
Laughter Yoga was created in the mid-1990s by a Physician from India, Dr. Madan Katria with the support of his wife Madhuri Katria – a yoga teacher. It is a unique exercise routine which combines unconditional laughter with yogic breathing (pranayama), and playful exercises and activities. Anyone can laugh without relying on humor, jokes or comedy. Laughter is initially simulated as a physical exercise while maintaining eye contact with others in the group and promoting playfulness. Laughter yoga has quickly grew as a grassroots social movement of independent laughter clubs, promoting the ideal of a non-political, non-religious, non-racial, non-threatening, and non-competitive voluntary (simulated) approach to laughter. It has spread to over 100 countries.
To apply for this Certified Laughter Yoga Leader (CLYL), please visit - https://www.drkasimalmashat.com/certified-laughter-yoga-leader-training-online.html