Recent CYA News
- BUSINESS RESILIENCE SERVICES ( free to June 21)
- PROVINCIAL BUSINESS LINKS FOR REOPENING
- PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICES
- ONLINE INSURANCE COVERAGE DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- OVERNIGHT YOGA RETREAT REGULATIONS ONTARIO
- Free Toronto Yoga Show Passes
- Arthritis Research Foundation Fundraiser
- March 1-7 2016 International Music Festival
- Donate. Sponsor. Volunteer.
- Congratulation to the Prime Minister of Canada!
Recent Member Events
- Incubate. Retreat into Stillness
- 6th July 2020 200hrs Online Yoga Teacher Training
- May 2020 Online 200hr Yoga Teacher Training
- 22nd June 2020 Online 200hr Yoga Teacher Training
- Global Mahamrityunjaya Mantra Gathering
- TEACHING YOGA & MEDITATION to CHILDREN
- June Online 200hr Yoga Teacher Training
- free yoga and meditation
- Wild & Free to Be Me (August 3rd-5th, 2020)
- Yin Yoga 50 Hour Teacher Training Continuing Ed
Global Mahamrityunjaya Mantra Gathering
Join us while we chant the Mahamrityunjaya Mantra 108 times for peace and healing for those who could use it during this time.
The Mahamrityunjaya Mantra is an ancient mantra used for cultivating peace and harmony, health and healing of physical, mental, energetic, emotional imbalances for ourselves and others. It also helps us to overcome any fears we may have. We will chant the mantra 108 times. This class will be held online on June 5, 2020 9:30 - 10:30 a.m. EST. This is a gathering by donation, please e-mail Jaya at firstname.lastname@example.org to register!