Recent CYA News
- BUSINESS RESILIENCE SERVICES ( free to June 21)
- PROVINCIAL BUSINESS LINKS FOR REOPENING
- PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICES
- ONLINE INSURANCE COVERAGE DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- OVERNIGHT YOGA RETREAT REGULATIONS ONTARIO
- Free Toronto Yoga Show Passes
- Arthritis Research Foundation Fundraiser
- March 1-7 2016 International Music Festival
- Donate. Sponsor. Volunteer.
- Congratulation to the Prime Minister of Canada!
Recent Member Events
- Incubate. Retreat into Stillness
- 6th July 2020 200hrs Online Yoga Teacher Training
- May 2020 Online 200hr Yoga Teacher Training
- 22nd June 2020 Online 200hr Yoga Teacher Training
- Global Mahamrityunjaya Mantra Gathering
- TEACHING YOGA & MEDITATION to CHILDREN
- June Online 200hr Yoga Teacher Training
- free yoga and meditation
- Wild & Free to Be Me (August 3rd-5th, 2020)
- Yin Yoga 50 Hour Teacher Training Continuing Ed
TEACHING YOGA & MEDITATION to CHILDREN
Ages 2 ½ - 12
Discover ways to incorporate yoga into a child’s day-to-day activities. These techniques can be applied at home, in the classroom, gymnasium, activity room, yoga studio, dance studio, community centre and daycare.
On-line Workshop for Adults
June 8 - 11
8:30 - 11:00 & 1:00 - 3:30
In this 20-hour workshop designed for adults, you will learn:
How to structure a children’s yoga class to engage the participants mentally and physically.
Ways to build a yoga vocabulary and apply it creatively.
Meditations, mantras, visualizations and songs.
Strategies to adapt the exercises for children with special needs.
How to work with children safely.
A professional development workshop for Parents, Yoga Instructors, Classroom Teachers, Phys. Ed. Teachers, Drama, Dance & Music Teachers, E.C.E. Specialists and Movement Therapists.
All participants will receive a recording of rhymes, songs and mantras, written support material and a professional development certificate on completion of the course.
Registration Fee: $375.00 Cdn funds. Payment made by e-transfer, cheque made payable to Sherry LeBlanc or PAY PAL ($385.00 Cdn funds).
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 416-532-5988, www.yoga4kids.org
Mailing Address: Sherry LeBlanc, 20 Rains Avenue, Toronto, ON. Canada, M6G 3H5
A Yoga Alliance qualified certificate course