Recent CYA News
- OVERNIGHT YOGA RETREAT REGULATIONS ONTARIO
- Free Toronto Yoga Show Passes
- Arthritis Research Foundation Fundraiser
- March 1-7 2016 International Music Festival
- Donate. Sponsor. Volunteer.
- Congratulation to the Prime Minister of Canada!
- 17 Global Goals as set by the UN
- Stretching the Limits at International Yoga Day
- ParQ Question
- CYA Members Free Entry /April '15 Yoga Conference
Recent Member Events
- Yin Yoga 50 Hour Teacher Training Continuing Ed
- Good Night Yin: Training & Workshop
- 100 Hour Meditation Teacher training
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- Create a Vision Board Workshop
- Winter Restorative Yoga: Reflect, Restore & Realig
- The Dharana Method Meditation Level #1 100HR
- 100hr Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Program
- 50hour Yin Yoga 2.0 Teacher Training with Jamie Le
- 250-Hour Yoga TeacherTraining with Suspension Yoga
Create a Vision Board Workshop
Sunday, January 26, 2020
15924 Innis Lake Road
Caledon East, Ontario
All Materials Included
RSVP via text to 416-602-7339
Forget resolutions! Make 2020 the year for MANIFESTATION.
Please join us for a relaxed and fun afternoon of self-reflection and empowerment as you create your own vision board to take home. We will begin the workshop with a smudging ceremony.
You will learn: What a vision board is; why vision boards are effective and how to create your own.
Tea, snacks and all materials are included.
Presented by: Feathers N Moonbeams - your one stop shop for yoga, reiki, readings, cards, jewellery and all things spiritual.
Pop up shop will be available at workshop location.