Recent CYA News
- OVERNIGHT YOGA RETREAT REGULATIONS ONTARIO
- Free Toronto Yoga Show Passes
- Arthritis Research Foundation Fundraiser
- March 1-7 2016 International Music Festival
- Donate. Sponsor. Volunteer.
- Congratulation to the Prime Minister of Canada!
- 17 Global Goals as set by the UN
- Stretching the Limits at International Yoga Day
- ParQ Question
- CYA Members Free Entry /April '15 Yoga Conference
Recent Member Events
- Self Care Yoga Series
- Yin Yoga 50 Hour Teacher Training Continuing Ed
- Renew~Reaffirm and Nourish ReTREAT
- Mudra's. Mala's and Meditation
- 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training
- Mudra's, Mala's and Meditation
- Mind Body & Spirit
- Cultivated Thoughts: A Course in Mindfulness
- Mindfulness Teacher Training
- Meditation & Mindfulness for Children
Cultivated Thoughts: A Course in Mindfulness
This course will walk you through a journey of self-discovery. Cultivate present moment awareness through many meditations and exercises aimed at getting to the real you. Learn about Mindfulness Bases Stress Reduction (MBSR) used for not only stress, but anxiety, letting go, non-judgment, loving kindness and much more through this 8 week course done online over Zoom. Through our own self-discovery we ae able to work more effectively with others, intuit needs and create fulfillment in our own lives. Homework will be given each week to ensure you are building your at home practice.
The course will begin on Sunday September 29, 10 AST.
Links to take part over Zoom will be sent to participants along with notes that will be used through the course.
Week 1: Intro to Mindfulness
Week 2: Automaticity
Week 3: Non-Judgment
Week 4: Acceptance
Week 5: Goal-Setting
Week 6: Self-Compassion
Week 7: Ego
Week 8: Building your home practice