Recent CYA News
- OVERNIGHT YOGA RETREAT REGULATIONS ONTARIO
- Free Toronto Yoga Show Passes
- Arthritis Research Foundation Fundraiser
- March 1-7 2016 International Music Festival
- Donate. Sponsor. Volunteer.
- Congratulation to the Prime Minister of Canada!
- 17 Global Goals as set by the UN
- Stretching the Limits at International Yoga Day
- ParQ Question
- CYA Members Free Entry /April '15 Yoga Conference
Recent Member Events
- Mind Body & Spirit
- Cultivated Thoughts: A Course in Mindfulness
- Mindfulness Teacher Training
- Meditation & Mindfulness for Children
- July 2019 200hr Yoga Teacher Training Cork
- April 2020 300hr - Level 2 Yoga Teacher Training
- April 2020 200hr - Level 1 Yoga Teacher Training
- March 2020 200hr - Level 1 Yoga Teacher Training
- January 2020 200hr - Level 1 Yoga Teacher Training
- Nov 2019 200hr - Level 1 Yoga Teacher Training
Mindfulness Teacher Training
2019 Fall Winter training lead by teachers with over 30 years of experience
Explore your path to teaching yoga. Enhance your teaching skills
Mindfulness Yoga Teacher Training has: The most experienced yoga teachers in the province, Small classes, the lowest tuition
5 spots now available for fall early registration discount
Develop into a confident and safe yoga student
Small classes for one on one instruction suited to the each trainee
Hands on anatomy and how to develop the ability to make safe corrections
David Thomas senior teacher trainer, has extensive yoga teaching experience in Nova Scotia (over 30 years), and is a past yoga teacher in the Kinesiology department at Acadia University. He trained with the Iyengar’s in India. He is also a practicing Somatics teacher and integrates this into the training.
Catherine Guest, teacher trainer, Catherine's focus is Ashtanga in the lineage of Sri Pattabhi Jois and trains with his son, Manju. She reads (Sanskrit) and is experienced in chant and shamanic study. She has practiced and taught yoga for decades.
Carol-Joy Kaill, program coordinator and teacher trainer, is a certified yoga and prenatal yoga teacher. Background in Loving Kindness and Shambhala Meditation. Formal education in ethics, Hasidic and Oriental philosophies, MSC in Adult Education. She has practiced yoga for decades.
Inner Sun Yoga / Serving Nova Scotia for over 10 years