Recent CYA News
- OVERNIGHT YOGA RETREAT REGULATIONS ONTARIO
- Free Toronto Yoga Show Passes
- Arthritis Research Foundation Fundraiser
- March 1-7 2016 International Music Festival
- Donate. Sponsor. Volunteer.
- Congratulation to the Prime Minister of Canada!
- 17 Global Goals as set by the UN
- Stretching the Limits at International Yoga Day
- ParQ Question
- CYA Members Free Entry /April '15 Yoga Conference
Recent Member Events
- Mind Body & Spirit
- Cultivated Thoughts: A Course in Mindfulness
- Mindfulness Teacher Training
- Meditation & Mindfulness for Children
- July 2019 200hr Yoga Teacher Training Cork
- April 2020 300hr - Level 2 Yoga Teacher Training
- April 2020 200hr - Level 1 Yoga Teacher Training
- March 2020 200hr - Level 1 Yoga Teacher Training
- January 2020 200hr - Level 1 Yoga Teacher Training
- Nov 2019 200hr - Level 1 Yoga Teacher Training
April 2020 300hr - Level 2 Yoga Teacher Training
Himalaya Yoga Valleys 500 hour program is regarded within the yoga field to be one of the most innovative and transformational advanced training courses for trainees looking to take their personal practice, teaching skills, and specialist knowledge to the next level.
Our 500 Hour Level 2 Training Course is a continuation of the Level 1 200 Hour syllabuses at an advanced level, for an additional 300 hours study and skills training. The Level 2 Course is unique to Himalaya Yoga Valley in its concept, wherein trainee teachers have the opportunity to undertake an optional Elective Unit which enables them to develop a body of knowledge and portfolio around a specialised area of yoga they are interested in pursuing within a supportive and expert environment. Portfolio development is done in a supportive environment with the assistance of experienced teaching staff across all modalities
Examples of previous trainee areas of specialisation are Yoga for Depression and Anxiety, Yoga for the 12 Steps, Yoga for Chronic Pain, Yoga for Teens and decision making, Yoga for lower back pain, yoga for Menopause and many more areas trainees are passionate about. Historically this Elective was offered privately to yoga businesses and teachers over a three day course. Himalaya Yoga Valley is delighted to now include it for the benefit of trainees in the 300 hr training.
In parallel, a strong emphasis is placed on learning to teach advanced teaching techniques and at the same time developing personal practice. The 500 Hr training is an all-encompassing program. This course is suitable for teachers who have been teaching to the public who wish to enrich their practical and theoretical body of knowledge and also a great reintroduction to teaching immersion for those who have completed a 200 hour TTC but require extra coaching to take the step to becoming a teacher. On completion of the additional 300 hours of the Level 2 Teacher Training, a 500 hour Certificate is awarded. The training is recognised by Yoga Alliance Professionals , Yoga Alliance USA, International Yoga federation and the World Yoga Council.
The additional 300 hour training that makes up your 500 Hour qualification is structured with integrity to ensure you are not rushed or time burdened yet still constantly stimulated by challenging, creative and relevant learning outcomes. A strong emphasis will be placed on deepening your personal practice during the training under Yogacharya Lalits guidance.
RYS 500 Hour Teacher Training Course
500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa
Dates: 6 Apr 2020 - 5 May 2020
find us on www.yogagoaindia.com