Recent CYA News
- OVERNIGHT YOGA RETREAT REGULATIONS ONTARIO
- Free Toronto Yoga Show Passes
- Arthritis Research Foundation Fundraiser
- March 1-7 2016 International Music Festival
- Donate. Sponsor. Volunteer.
- Congratulation to the Prime Minister of Canada!
- 17 Global Goals as set by the UN
- Stretching the Limits at International Yoga Day
- ParQ Question
- CYA Members Free Entry /April '15 Yoga Conference
Recent Member Events
The Dharana Method Meditation Level #1 100HR
The Dharana Method® is a whole-life approach to being at peace. The Dharana Method utilizes tools including meditation, yoga, pranayama (breathing), Ayurveda (nourishment, behavioral, and detox practices), and manifestation (intentional living) to help you to stop identifying with negative thoughts and teach you to regulate uncomfortable emotions.
Students of this method will experience:
• Decreased anxiety, depression, and insomnia
• Getting one's body out of “fight or flight” state, known to cause disease including cancer, chronic fatigue and obesity
• Greater memory, focus and creativity
• Better sex and relationships
• Release of the body’s “feel-good” neurotransmitters, including dopamine, serotonin, oxytocin, and endorphins
• Decreased blood pressure and hypertension
• Lowered cholesterol levels
• Reduced production of “stress hormones” including cortisol and adrenaline
• More efficient oxygen use by the body
• Increased production of the anti-aging hormone DHEA
• Improved immune function
• Spontaneous weight-loss
• Spiritual fulfillment
and much, much more!
Starting June 3 - Aug 19
Monday Mornings 10:00 am - 11:15 am by ZOOM classroom on-line
Reg $997 Special rate until April 30 $200 off
email : email@example.com for more information