Recent CYA News
- OVERNIGHT YOGA RETREAT REGULATIONS ONTARIO
- Free Toronto Yoga Show Passes
- Arthritis Research Foundation Fundraiser
- March 1-7 2016 International Music Festival
- Donate. Sponsor. Volunteer.
- Congratulation to the Prime Minister of Canada!
- 17 Global Goals as set by the UN
- Stretching the Limits at International Yoga Day
- ParQ Question
- CYA Members Free Entry /April '15 Yoga Conference
Recent Member Events
- Mind Body & Spirit
- Cultivated Thoughts: A Course in Mindfulness
- Mindfulness Teacher Training
- Meditation & Mindfulness for Children
- July 2019 200hr Yoga Teacher Training Cork
- April 2020 300hr - Level 2 Yoga Teacher Training
- April 2020 200hr - Level 1 Yoga Teacher Training
- March 2020 200hr - Level 1 Yoga Teacher Training
- January 2020 200hr - Level 1 Yoga Teacher Training
- Nov 2019 200hr - Level 1 Yoga Teacher Training
THE YOGA SUTRAS
SATURDAY, May 25TH
10:30 am - 5:30 pm
OCEAN MOUNTAIN YOGA
Understand: What Yoga is really all about
Learn: The Heart of the Yoga Sutras
Experience: The Essence of Yoga
Sandra Sammartino: Founder of Yoga Outreach,
co-founder of the American Yoga Alliance
and Yoga practitioner for over 45 years will guide you through an
understanding of the Yoga Sutras.
An introduction into the Yoga Sutras through the use of
simple but profound Yoga techniques taken from the Yoga
Sutras to open the body and the mind and connect you into
the different levels of Samadhi.
Sandra will guide you through your feeling self into sensing
your intuitive and inspirational awareness—the hallmark of
the Yoga Sutras.
TO REGISTER: Contact Ocean Mountain Yoga Campbell River BC