Recent CYA News
- OVERNIGHT YOGA RETREAT REGULATIONS ONTARIO
- Free Toronto Yoga Show Passes
- Arthritis Research Foundation Fundraiser
- March 1-7 2016 International Music Festival
- Donate. Sponsor. Volunteer.
- Congratulation to the Prime Minister of Canada!
- 17 Global Goals as set by the UN
- Stretching the Limits at International Yoga Day
- ParQ Question
- CYA Members Free Entry /April '15 Yoga Conference
Recent Member Events
- The Dharana Method Meditation Level #1 100HR
- THE YOGA SUTRAS
- Portugal Yoga Retreat
- Cultivated Thoughts: A Course in Mindfulness
- Parivartan Goes to Argentina!BUENOS AIRES &USHUAIA
- Refresh, Renew and Re-Energize -Pre Summer Retreat
- 200HR Holistic Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Program
- Learn to Overcome Anxiety Naturally
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- 200hr Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training
Learn to Overcome Anxiety Naturally
The Overcome Anxiety Clinic is a natural and holistic approach to managing and overcoming anxiety. It is designed for people with acute stress, generalized anxiety disorder, social anxiety disorder, panic disorder, and post-traumatic stress, for example. Each session includes education, an exploration of mindfulness, meditation, mudras, affirmations, gentle yoga (no yoga experience required), guided relaxation and many other self-regulation tools and techniques to break the psychological, biochemical and physical cycles of anxiety.
This four-part Spring 2019 series is being held at the Kneaded Touch Massage Therapy studio room, 4100 Strandherd Drive in Barrhaven (Nepean), Ontario, on Wednesday evenings (7:00 - 9:30 pm), April 17th, May 1st, May 15th, and May 29th. For more information or to register, contact Susan Anderson at email@example.com or 613-292-5261. More information can also be found at www.susanandersonyoga.com.