Recent CYA News
- OVERNIGHT YOGA RETREAT REGULATIONS ONTARIO
- Free Toronto Yoga Show Passes
- Arthritis Research Foundation Fundraiser
- March 1-7 2016 International Music Festival
- Donate. Sponsor. Volunteer.
- Congratulation to the Prime Minister of Canada!
- 17 Global Goals as set by the UN
- Stretching the Limits at International Yoga Day
- ParQ Question
- CYA Members Free Entry /April '15 Yoga Conference
Recent Member Events
- Mind Body & Spirit
- Cultivated Thoughts: A Course in Mindfulness
- Mindfulness Teacher Training
- Meditation & Mindfulness for Children
- July 2019 200hr Yoga Teacher Training Cork
- April 2020 300hr - Level 2 Yoga Teacher Training
- April 2020 200hr - Level 1 Yoga Teacher Training
- March 2020 200hr - Level 1 Yoga Teacher Training
- January 2020 200hr - Level 1 Yoga Teacher Training
- Nov 2019 200hr - Level 1 Yoga Teacher Training
Learn to Overcome Anxiety Naturally
The Overcome Anxiety Clinic is a natural and holistic approach to managing and overcoming anxiety. It is designed for people with acute stress, generalized anxiety disorder, social anxiety disorder, panic disorder, and post-traumatic stress, for example. Each session includes education, an exploration of mindfulness, meditation, mudras, affirmations, gentle yoga (no yoga experience required), guided relaxation and many other self-regulation tools and techniques to break the psychological, biochemical and physical cycles of anxiety.
This four-part Spring 2019 series is being held at the Kneaded Touch Massage Therapy studio room, 4100 Strandherd Drive in Barrhaven (Nepean), Ontario, on Wednesday evenings (7:00 - 9:30 pm), April 17th, May 1st, May 15th, and May 29th. For more information or to register, contact Susan Anderson at email@example.com or 613-292-5261. More information can also be found at www.susanandersonyoga.com.