Recent CYA News
- Free Toronto Yoga Show Passes
- Arthritis Research Foundation Fundraiser
- March 1-7 2016 International Music Festival
- Donate. Sponsor. Volunteer.
- Congratulation to the Prime Minister of Canada!
- 17 Global Goals as set by the UN
- Stretching the Limits at International Yoga Day
- ParQ Question
- CYA Members Free Entry /April '15 Yoga Conference
- New YA president Richard Karpel Stepping Down
Recent Member Events
- 300 Hr Shamanic YTT
- Peace is Presence: Yoga Retreat in Panama Mar 2019
- Yin Yoga 50 Hour Teacher Training Continuing Ed
- Suspension Yoga™ Teacher Training
- Suspension Yoga™ for Kids Teacher Training
- 15 Days YOGA VACATION IN INDIA
- 2019 India Teach Training programs
- Yoga and Hiking in the Himalayas- july 2019
- 200 hr Teacher training - in french
- 200 RYT in Sudbury Ontario
2019 India Teach Training programs
250 HR ACCREDITED TEACHER TRAINING
THAT INCLUDES SUSPENSION YOGA CERTIFICATION
IN MYSORE, INDIA!
January 28 – February 28, 2019
250 Hr Hatha or Ashtanga YYT plus Suspension Yoga™Certification
Choose from Traditional Ashtanga or Hatha Yoga 250 Hour Teacher Training. Yoga Alliance and Canadian Yoga Alliance Accredited Trainings.
INCLUDED: All trainings and classes as listed on the website; accommodations (private when possible but may be shared due to space limitations); daily vegetarian meals excluding Sundays; airport transfers via private car when traveling as a group only.
NOT INCLUDED: Airfare, airport transfers apart from the group, tourist visas, medical insurance, medical expenses, meals or beverages aside from what is mentioned in the itinerary, and daily transportation costs and private excursions, tips.
30 DAY TRAVEL ITINERARY:
January 24th: Departure to India
January 26st: Arrival in Bangalore, transfer to Mysore
January 28th – February 28th: Teacher Training at the Nirvana Yoga Shala
March 1: Bangalore Airport transfer
March 2: Arrive home!
$3245 / $2995 If by registered by December 15th, 2018
*Includes YogiGym® Suspension System
Complete the online application.
A $500 non-refundable deposit will be required upon acceptance.
Final balance is due by January 7, 2019.
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org